Did you know? 80% of the marketers say that if they had to lose one marketing tactic, they’d drop social media and not email marketing. (Source: HubSpot). This statement clearly shows how a lot of marketers value email marketing. For good reasons, email has stayed the formal way of communication since day one. It is not very expensive like the other methods. But it drives engagement and revenue better than other methods. But, you cannot possibly implement email marketing without the use of email marketing software.
It is vital that you choose a solution that caters to all your business needs. It should act as a tool that simplifies and streamlines the entire email marketing strategy. In this blog, we will list some of the best tools for email marketing in 2021. Consider this a curated list of tools that you cannot go wrong with.
What is email marketing software?
Basically, it is a tool that you use to send out emails. But not just that, let us take a look at some of the other functions as well.
1. Email builder: This feature is a must-have. It lets you build attractive emails from scratch or by editing the templates. Most software solutions come with hundreds of optimised email templates for you to start with.
2. Contact list management: You would have hundreds if not, thousands of email contacts gathered over the years. To avoid any confusion, the tool you choose must have contact list management tools to store, edit and organise the list. It should also be able to house all past purchase details of each customer for smooth communication.
3. A/B testing tool: With your email automation tool, you must be able to test the performance between two or more email campaigns. An A/B testing tool lets you do exactly that.
4. Analytics and Reports: Measuring the success of your campaigns go a long way in optimising your strategy for the future. Hence, the email marketing software you choose should have tools that can perform detailed analytics and create extensive reports.
5. Autoresponders: The software should not only send emails drafted by you but also be able to respond to simple queries. This is a very useful feature that saves time and labour. Also, autoresponders increase the engagement of current and potential customers rapidly.
List of the Best Email Marketing Software
PeppyBiz is an emerging SaaS solution that offers a variety of tools for different areas of a business. One among them is the email automation software. Many businesses accredit our software to be bug-free and easy to use. For email marketing, our tool offers advanced features combined with the effectiveness of machine learning algorithms. We also offer 24*7 support with all our products. Thus helping you maintain your productivity wherever you are.
NotifyVisitor stands out in that it offers a huge collection of attractive templates. You can easily shift from your old software to this one because of the reliable migration services they provide. Also, the software boasts advanced segmentation tools that help you segment your audience. Furthermore, the solution offers a mobile application, that you can use to manage your contact list on the go. Another impressive feature is the use of a simple automation builder. An employee with a minimal amount of experience with automation software can build a fully working workflow using this tool.
Mailchimp is a very popular and go-to option for businesses of all sizes. Even its free version offers more than the paid version of some other software. It has all the necessary marketing features embedded within it. You can find almost all the latest tools and functions in it because the developers continuously release updates. Moreover, the email marketing software also has the necessary tools like a heat map, click-through and unsubscribe rates report creation tools.
ActiveCampaign thrives in being one of the best automation tools for email marketing. Unlike other solutions, this one has hundreds of pre-built automation workflows. You can simply make the few necessary changes and start your email marketing campaign. If you are just starting out with email automation, this software has a wide range of helpful resources to ease your journey.
- Integrations with popular software.
- Fast customer support.
- Data migration tools included with every plan.
As the name suggests, it is a very lightweight software that offers a simple interface. The primary aim of the developers is to make it easy for the marketers to perform email marketing operations. It is also quite affordable when compared with other email marketing software in the market. However, you do not get the advanced features that many costly solutions have. Also, the MailerLite branding tags along if you are using the forever-free plan.
Moosend is the best option for companies that are just starting their business. You do not have many contact lists at that point. Risking so much of your capital for software that charges you for emails not sent is not a smart option. That is why Moosend charges you based on the number of emails you send per month. Furthermore, this email marketing software offers you a simple interface and easy email building tools. Also, there are many customisable plans that make it the best choice for businesses with a tight budget.
In summary, all these tools have their respective advantages and disadvantages. But, you must consider other factors like budget, ease of use, integration, number of emails per month and spam reduction features.
Guest Blog by PeppyBiz
PeppyBiz is a leading SaaS provider that offers versatile business solutions for all kinds of industrial sectors. With the use of automation, our tools make all your business operations seamless and precise.