The use of social media is inextricably linked to the life of the modern man. They are used for both personal and business purposes. Successful entrepreneurs have long used social media platforms to generate a client base by publishing reviews, recommendations, and other content. Do you know how to create sales copy for social media?
If you decide to open an online store, you will undoubtedly need to fill it with appealing content to attract customers. The issue is that young entrepreneurs are not always aware of content quirks that can convert a potential client into a buyer.
Many of them search for custom writing reviews ratings for someone to entrust this mission to, while others learn to write it themselves. Remember that before contacting a specialist, you should think about how your post will look and then tell him about your ideas. Discover five rules that will assist you in creating a sellable text with minimal effort.
What Is Sellable Text?
A sellable text is a text that makes a reader take a specific action, namely – purchasing a service or good. The primary goal of such a text type is to sell no matter whether it would be through storytelling on a website or a short post on social media. If you need writing assistance to create efficient content, you can get it from the Best Essay Writing Company, which is made up of writing service reviews that will assist you in making a decision.
A well-written text can persuade the client to make a decision, resulting in increased sales. How do you write a text that will be perceived correctly by the buyer and persuade him to make a purchase?
How Do I Write A Social Media Post For Sale?
There are numerous models for writing a sellable text for social media. Here are the four most popular:
This model is commonly used not only for the creation of sellable text but also for the creation of any marketing tool. Its main goal is to “guide” a potential client through four stages, each of which serves a different purpose:
- A – attention. In the beginning, one draws the client’s attention and does everything he can to keep the client’s attention on a product/service;
- I – interest. The second stage entails piquing the client’s interest and persuading him to read the entire text;
- D – desire. In the third stage, a client’s desire is elicited through the presentation of benefits and privileges;
- A – action. It is a call-to-action stage with a message to buy something.
Almost every marketing book includes the phrase “Find the client’s pain and press this point.” This model is based on the concept of “pain.”
Just do not think you have to hurt the client. The most important thing you should do here is to figure out what is bothering the client right now – his “relevant pain.” You can use it to offer a solution via a sellable text.
The model is made up of the following components:
- P – pain. Concentrate on the problem that the client is experiencing;
- M & P – more pain. Make the client “feel” the pain by exaggerating the sense of pain;
- H – hope. When the client begins to experience a range of emotions, use them to give him hope that everything will be okay;
- S – solution. By selling your product or service, you can provide a solution to a problem.
Many people make a purchasing decision after hearing about someone else’s experience. This peculiarity serves as the model’s foundation:
- S – story. Tell an exciting story to a potential client.
- E – experience. Share your experience in resolving a specific problem.
- S – solution. Highlight the solution you used to solve a specific problem that your clients may face.
This model is similar to the above-mentioned ones:
- P – problem. Describe the problem.
- A – agitation. Deepen the problem so that the audience feels it is very important, acute, and difficult to solve and use emotions to paint a vivid picture.
- S – solution. Show the solution to the highlighted issue.
5 Secrets You Should Know To Write A Sellable Post
Sellable texts fall into several categories:
Promotions and Contests
Promotional texts have a positive impact on potential audiences and generate a steady stream of new subscribers. The most important thing to remember here is to create a header with all of the necessary information (specifics of the action, conditions and prizes). The name of the contest or promotion should be unique, catchy, and memorable.
A re-post from another member of the public has a positive advertising impact. Put the entry in a similar category. The text itself should be creative and intriguing, but it should not be too long. One, maximum, two proposals are required, in which all information must be stated.
A poll is also a type of content that can make your clients make a purchase. People are always interested in hearing other people’s perspectives, and they are eager to take part in the survey.
Tell a brief story about your company and solicit feedback from your subscribers. Following the reading of the reviews, you will be able to improve the company based on the audience’s wishes.
Make sure that all the texts you post are related in theme and have their own unique style. Examine which publications are the most popular with your clients and use the corresponding writing style.
Call To Action
Whether you are posting a survey, a promotion notice, or any other type of content, try to use words that entice potential customers to take action. Do not forget to include information about where they can order the goods or how to obtain a specific item or service.
Include the company’s address, phone number, and links to all of your social media accounts.
When working on a product sellable project, keep one thing in mind: selling text requires consistent practice and knowledge of the fundamentals of copywriting. It usually takes more than an hour for a professional, if not a day, to create a piece of writing that will work. One can return to generating sellable text many times, and each time there will be something to improve on.